- 1 cup of raw organic Cacao Butter (Health Benefits-- increases metabolism. agood fat go to this site for all the nutrients, anti oxidants plus morebenefits go to http://www.naturalnews.com/037906_cocoa_butter_chocolate_health_secrets....)
- 3/4 cups of raw organic (non gmo)- Cacao powder (by Navitas orany other high quality cacao powder like this) Health Benefits: http://www.chocchick.com/raw-chocolate-benefits/super-food.html
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt-- (Health Benefits: http://empoweredsustenance.com/himalayan-salt-benefits/ )
- 1/2 teaspoon of GROUND Vanilla Beans (Health Benefits:
- 1/2 cup of organic, non gmo Coconut Nector if you want itcreamy like a truffle
-1/2 cup of Coconut Palm Sugar if you want it like a brittle. (Health Benefits: http://www.realrawfood.com/coconut-nectar-and-sugar
-Organic , non gmo Goji Berries --Health Benefits: http://thehealthyeatingsite.com/the-health-benefits-of-goji-berries/
- Organic - non gmo Hemp seeds: Health benefits: http://www.purehealingfoods.com/hempHeartsInfo.php
-Organic Pistacho nuts . Health Benefits: https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/seed-and-nut/health-benefit...
Melt the cacao butter in a double broiler, making sure the temperature doesn’t exceed 105. We want the chocolate to stay raw for maximum nutrients.
Simply combine the melted cacao butter, cacao powder and coconut sugar in blender. If you choose to add a superfood add in, add that to the blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into chocolate molds and freeze, or pour into an 8×8 glass dish and chill in refrigerator.
For cacao brittle: Same recipe and blending. Pour into an 8×8 glass dish instead of chocolate molds. Chill 15 minutes. Break apart like brittle. I LOVE to add goji berries to this! Easy Breezy. I’ve also sometimes skipped the blender and simply whisked all ingredients together.
Blythe Natural Living has many wonderful recipes. I like her ingredients and styles. Very simple and easy to make.
Blythe Natural Living